A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit a website. It allows the website to remember your visit when you browse the page in question again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by a page would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc, please click on this link
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies.
- Session cookies: these are used to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated software. This helps us prevent spam from being sent.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to produce statistics on the website’s traffic and volume of visitors. By using this website you consent to information about you being processed by Google. In order to exercise any rights in this regard you must therefore contact Google directly.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like and Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete this website’s cookies at any time. The way in which such actions must be carried out will vary according to the browser you us. Click here for a quick guide to the most popular browsers..
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept any liability for the content or veracity of any privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order to ensure that your browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- If you have any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact section.